Labuan Amuk Snorkeling
THE BEST SNORKELING
SPOT! WA +62 812-3963-0889, Labuan Amuk Snorkeling, Labuan Amuk, Labuan Amuk
Bay, Labuan Amuk Bali, Blue Lagoon Snorkeling, Blue Lagoon Bali Snorkeling,
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tour.
Enjoy Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with the best guides – a local family with over 40 years of experience of snorkeling on these reefs. Snorkel with the experts who have lived here for generations and who have an expert knowledge of the reef and conditions here – you will be assured of a safe and enjoyable experience.
See a huge array of
colorful corals and fishes in this underwater garden.
Labuan Amuk snorkeling
offers shower and toilet facilities as well as secure lockers for your personal
effects. Snorkeling tours are
available mornings and afternoons.
Great for experienced and
first time snorkelers – instruction and assistance included if needed. No age
barrier! We cater for 2 to 20
people for snorkeling. Our village looks after the reef here so it will be here
to enjoy for future generations.
Joined us and we will take you to Labuan Amuk – this is
where other operators from Padang Bai and Candi Dasa will go if you book from
What to bring?
- As we are in the tropics, bring a hat, sunscreen and water.
- And remember to bring your swimwear and towel!
- Amuk Bay near Padangbai
- 56 km from Denpasar airport
- About 1, 5 hours Drive by car
- Pick up at 08.00 am from hotel
- Drive to Amuk bay, meet up with host and snorkeling equipment fitting.
- Walk to the beach and go on outside rigger boat about 5 minutes to snorkeling spots.
- Snorkeling duration: 2 hours.
- From and to accommodation transportation
- Snorkeling guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Shower and Toilet facility
- Free use towel
Free Pickup and drop off
- Nusa Dua / Tanjung benoa
- Lunch (available at the local restaurant or can go somewhere on the way to hotel )
- Under water camera rental
- IDR 1.100.000 per 2 persons.
- IDR 1.350.000 per 3 - 4 persons.
- More than 4 persons, IDR 350.000 per person.
Tanjung Jepun Snorkeling is one of the best Bali Activities during your holiday in Bali