Bali Private Car Charter
Bali car charter with private driver is the best way to experience the beauty and cultural side of Bali. Private car charter with English speaking driver for your Bali airport transfer and your Bali tours, will be able to give you a look into the Balinese way of life. Whether it is in the thriving tourist district of Kuta, or the hustle and bustle of busy Denpasar, the quiet quaint villages on the outskirts of Bali or just the peace of mind of having a reputable driver meet you at the airport, which can be a daunting experience for the first time traveler. Your Bali tours will be more enjoyable with us and our Balinese driver team will be helpful, friendly and honest.
We can drive you anywhere you please and at
any time that suits you and we will help you plan your holiday and day tours by
discussing traveling times and distances to your destinations. We will always
recommend the things that you can see, do and visit on the way. Photo stop on
the way is always possible to do.
Bali Car Charter Price
APV / Avanza For 6 persons
- Half day trip up to 6 hours IDR 450.000/car
- Full day up to 10 hours IDR 600.000/car
- Extra hours IDR 50.000/car
Minibus For 7 Up to 12 persons
- Full day up to 10 hours IDR 900.000/car
- Extra hours IDR 75.000/car
For booking send your inquiry to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +62 812 3963 0889.
- Above prices are applicable only depart and finish in Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur and Ubud.
- Above prices are not applicable for day trip depart and finish in Lovina, Amed, Candidasa, Pemuteran, we provide differeht rates defend on the location. Please call us for the rates.
- Early morning start like Lovina dolphins watching tour and sunrise mountain trekking.
Included in all Bali Car Charter prices are:
- English speaking driver
- Modern car with air conditioning
- Up to 6 seat vehicle with petrol
- Parking fees
- Free mineral water
- Toll fees
Not included in the Bali Car Charter prices
- Your meals
- All other personal expenses
- The entrance fees and donation
Remote Area Policy:
- The above prices apply to visiting public
places in southern Bali (Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Tanah Lot)
and central Bali (north Ubud, Kintamani, Ulun Danu, Jatiluwih, Padangbai).
- If you happen to visit northern Bali (Lovina,
Munduk, Gitgit, Sekumpul) and east Bali (Besakih, Lempuyang, Tirta Gangga,
Amed, Tulamben) there will be an additional fee of IDR 100,000 (around USD 7).
While if you visit the western tip of Bali (Gilimanuk, Pemuteran, Menjangan)
the additional cost is IDR 200,000 (around USD 14) above the agreed 10 hour
- Please let us know if you need to clarify
whether your travel plans qualify for normal or long distance prices.
- You are also encouraged to contact us for